TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
This constitutes acceptance by CARSAN COMPUTER INC. (“CARSAN”) of Buyer’s purchase order customer reference on the invoice hereof or Buyer’s telephoned order, if applicable.
- ALL Products (Computers, Monitors, Printers, Tablets, Software, etc.) order MUST be paid in full (order cannot be processed until payment is received by CARSAN). NO COD order can be process unless otherwise specified by CARSAN. The Buyer has twenty- four (24) hours to cancel any order for a full refund.
- Delivery is subject to the payment provisions set forth herein and to CARSAN receipt from Buyer. Buyer shall promptly notify CARSAN, in no later than twenty- four (24) hours after delivery, of any claimed shortages, damaged or rejection as to any delivery. Such notice shall be in writing and shall be reasonably detailed stating the ground for any such rejection. Failure to give notice within such time shall deem an acceptance in full of such delivery. CARSAN shall not be liable for any shipment delays beyond the reasonable control of CARSAN which affect CARSAN or any of CARSAN suppliers, including but not limited to delayed caused by unavailability or shortages of Products from CARSAN’s suppliers; natural disasters, fire, strike, shortage of materials, transport failure, act of wars, etc.
- An RMA Authorization number MUST be obtained PRIOR to returning any product. Defective/ DOA product can be exchanged for the same or similar within 5 days of purchase with receipt and original packaging. Physical damage due to improper handling is not covered by exchanged. NO CASH Refunds, All Sales are final.
- Custom order products are non-refundable, unless defective; and can only be exchanged for the same or similar product, NO CASH Refunds. Subject to manufacturer turn around example, two (2) to six (6) weeks.
- Package or OEM software are non-refundable, unless defective and can only be exchange for the same product, NO CASH Refunds, All Sales are final. Consumables, example: CD / DVD media, ink, cartridge, paper etc are non-refundable.
- NO COD payment terms, unless otherwise specified by CARSAN. CARSAN require full payment through cash deposit, email-transfer, cheque, or credit card. All unpaid invoices shall bear interest at an amount equal to 2% per month (or the maximum rate of interest allowed by law, whichever is less), commencing upon the date the payment is due.
- The Product(s) remains the property of CARSAN and shall be kept separate and apart from other goods or items and the Buyer/User shall maintain a separate accounting for the Product (s) until CARSAN has received full payment. CARSAN thereby retains (and Buyer grants to CARSAN) a security interest in the Product to secure payment in full and compliance herewith and Buyer agrees to execute any additional documents necessary to protect such security interest. In the event this sales invoice shall be placed by CARSAN in the hands of a collection agency or an attorney for the purpose of collection, with or without litigation, or for the purpose of enforcing CARSAN security interest in the Products, the Buyer agrees to pay any and all costs associated with such placement, including, without limitation, attorney fees and cost incurred prior to during, or subsequent to trial, and including, without limitation, collection, bankruptcy, or other creditor’s rights proceedings.
- A $45 administration fee will be charged to customers for all returned Cheques.
- The buyer agrees that CARSAN has the right to set off payment against any Products due or belonging to the Buyer/User.
Unless otherwise specified, all Products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty or CARSAN standard 90-Days parts and labor warranty.
If the Product is not in good working condition within the warranty period, CARSAN reserves the right to either:
a) Repair the defective Product;
b) Replace the Product which must be returned to CARSAN freight prepaid in ORIGINAL packaging if applicable, along with the invoice, product failure information and the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number assigned by CARSAN prior to shipment.
c) Replace by similar Product(s).
The warranty does not extend to any Products that is physically damaged or is not under normal opening conditions as a result of misuse, mishandling or improper installation on the Buyer’s/User’s part.
Product(s) returned as defective will be tested. If any Product(s) returned is found to be working properly up to manufacture’s specification, the Buyer will be charged a flat fee of $50 per Product for testing and verification.
CARSAN will assist the Buyer’s on technical matters at no charge for situations that require reasonable technical assistance. However, when excessive demands for support occurs and is determined to be a result of the Buyer’s/User’s lack of Product knowledge or improper use, the Buyer will be charged at a flat fee of $50 for every hour or part of an hour of technical support.