Noisy or Dusty Computer Can Lead to Expensive Service Problems
Down the Road.
The PC MOT (Maintenance-Overhaul-Tune up) is a full health check for your computer. Don't treat your computer as a plug-in appliance that doesn’t need ongoing service. If you see dust or other debris accumulating around the vents of your desktop or laptop, you can bet there's more inside—and it's only going to cause trouble.
Symptoms of overheating include very hot air coming out of the outlets, an unusually hot base, or the computer suddenly shutting off for no apparent reason. If your computer doesn't have a low enough setting for automatic shutoff due to overheating, the components inside may be damaged.
PC Health Checkup!
Spots small problems,
before they get bigger! We recommend a maintenance service and health check at least once every 6 months to keep things running smoothly. Ask us We're here to help you!
- Perform Virus / Spyware scan and delete threats
- Download and install critical updates
- Check the firewall status and settings
- Check internet settings and delete internet cache, cookies temporary internet files
- Removal of unnecessary installed programs
- Clean redundant registry entries and optimise registry for faster performance
- Perform a hard-drive clean up
- Clean PC, heatsink, fans base unit (inside and outside)
Woah... check out the layers of dirt inside this units. This could be your computer. Running your machine "dirty" can lead to trouble - don't take chances with your important data. click on the picture!
This is the kind of dust that may be inside your own computer.
Extend your notebook life! Clean the dust out of its heat sink fan assembly!
Woah... check out the layers of dirt inside on the heatsink. This could be your notebook. Running your machine "dirty" can lead to trouble - don't take chances with your important data. click on the picture!
Again, this could be what's inside your computer. Don't take chances with your vital data - let us check out and clean your unit.
Additional information is available by Phone or Email.